As an Essential Business, we are completing plumbing and HVAC projects – with extra health/safety measures for our service technicians and Video Quotes to avoid entering your home for estimates.
During the coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we are taking every measure to properly deliver your relocation needs while ensuring your health is our number 1 priority.
Health and Safety Measures
Beginning with online meetings and digital analyses of your space during inspection and planning, we do everything we can to serve your needs while keeping everybody safe.
From adding extra layers of protection for hygiene to practicing social distancing and using communication tools that avoid face-to-face interaction in your home, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need, while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
Our pledge to you:
- Maintain regular temperature checks of our staff members
- Wear gloves and masks at all times
- Clean all samples before and after appointments
- Make online video quoting technology easily accessible to plan projects via the phone
- Allow for easy texting with our staff to coordinate service in the home without any direct engagement with our team, and to coordinate exterior service without entering your home
So, whether you need repairs or renovations to proceed as planned, we are here for you with the extra precautions necessary for keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process.
In fact, while your home, give us a call or a chat and we’ll teach you how to do the necessary evaluations to plan improvements that you’ve noticed while cooped up inside!
Work with the company who put your health first. Schedule a video estimate today.